Just wanted to share our beloved pet with you. Even though O'Malley is unfriendly to the female adults in our family, (I have no idea why) he really is a good pet for us. He especially is fond of me, and he follows me from room to room, still. Just like a toddler. AND I LOVE IT!
He has always treated our grandchildren under the age of 6 kindly, too. He loves to play with whom ever will give him the time. Emma and Eli seem to be able to get him to play with them when we visit them and he is nice to them.






2 comments:
Yes he is a cute cat even if he hates me and wants to hurt me. I am glad he loves you so much!
malley'o ♥ me! i dont know about the rest of you guys though.....
oh yeah, this is emma!☺
Post a Comment