Wayne and I arrived at Donna and Mike's home in Peoria, AZ around 11:30 a.m. I unpacked the eggs for deviled eggs and the rainbow jello I had made the night before for the children. The chicken and London broil were marinating in the fridge. Dori, Brian and Bryce arrived soon after. They unpacked their Red Velvet Cake (which was sooo good!) After a while, most of the family went outside to have a swim in the pool. We hit near 100 degrees. I could see the pool from where I was putting together the deviled eggs. I took these pictures after I was done. It was a most beautiful day. We had a lot of fun, ate a delicious BBQ, watched a couple of family movies, even. Wayne and I left around 8:30 p.m. (so did the Pasero family.) We both had a safe drive home. A very enjoyable day. Thanks, Donna and Mike!! (put your curser on the slide to see the captions)






1 comment:
I am so proud of you for blogging by yourself!!! Yay mother!! We had a fun day and were so glad you made the trek up here! Love you!
Post a Comment