OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6-9-10 Late Night Swim

It was still in the 90's when Wayne and I were walking home from a Chinese Sundae Potluck tonight (plus entertainment) held in the ballroom of our clubhouse. We have to walk past the pool and hot tub. After getting home, I just HAD to put on my swimming suit and walk back to the pool. It was so warm. When I arrived I was the only one there, and then 3 others came, then two more, then one more. I could not believe how wonderful it felt. Oh, the hot tub was pretty great, also. I dislike the beating sun on me in the day, so I think the evenings will be my thing. I swam (or paddled, walked, etc.) from 8:30 till 9:30 p.m. I did not want to get out! DO YOU BELIEVE IT? Now I am wide awake.......... lol

3 comments:

Donna said...

We (my boys and Mike) were swimming last night after dark too! I went out and sat on edge while Luke played on the step. I haven't taken him out in the day yet...too dang sunny. He loved it and Mike carried him around a bit in the water. I told you we wait until the sun goes down to go out around here. :) Peaceful I am sure for you!

Mary said...

And it was so beautiful watching the palm trees swaying in the breeze. I could have stayed in the pool all night, except after an hour I got chilly. I got out and the warmth engulfed me, again, on my walk back to our home.

Di and Co. said...

Take your little water weights while walking Mom, great on the joints and good exercise.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones