July was a fun month, as seen by some of my previous picture posts. This was taken on the last day in July. Bryce goes for the boots pretty quickly when he visits. I enjoyed picking him up from his day care a few times, then taking him home and waiting for Mommy to come and put him down for his nap. Makes me feel so good when around the kitchen and into the living room of the day care lady's home he appears and then shouts "NANA" with the biggest grin on his face! Wayne and I also enjoyed visiting with our friends on some Friday evenings eating pizza at a local Pizza place. We invited the missionaries over for dinner the last Sat. in July. They were really nice. It has been a good month. But, too hot!!!!!






1 comment:
Ok. He's just plain adorable. Yeah, I'm a bit biased, but seriously. That kid is CUTE :)
Thanks for posting these!
Post a Comment