OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mike's Birthday Party

Family and friends of Mike got together on Sunday July 12th to celebrate Mike's 22nd birthday! (His actual birthday was on the 10th). We enjoyed each other's company and ate some great food. I didn't get many good pics, but hope you like these.


3 comments:

Doreen said...

Well done. You left the scary pictures out :) Love you mom!

hermansenhello said...

I've seen lots of your slideshows that come up in my mail...it's so fun to see everyone! Thanks for sharing them with us, and I'm so impressed at how well you are doing it--you've become a computer geek! Love ya.

Donna said...

You figured out how to put the words before the slide!! Yay!! So proud of you. I knew you could do it!!!!!!!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones