OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

8-8-09 Getting ready to pack.

Our dining room has become the "packing room". I have collected boxes, bubble wrap, and tape. My neighbors have even saved their newspapers for me. I hope I never have to do this again!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

*cries*
We're going to miss you so much!
It's bad enough to only have you half a year. Now we won't even have that. :(

Donna said...

I just read through your last 5 posts. So proud of you and your computer saavy. :) I thought your house looked different. Looks nice! Packing is such a nightmare... good luck. Sorry I am not there to help. I will help you unpack...yay! Love the pic's of Bryce exploring. So fun. Love the curiousity of little ones.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones