OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

8-5-09 Bryce being tended at Nana's House

Bryce was dropped off this day by his Daddy around 8:30 a.m. Bryce's day care lady was on vacation. It was a delightful morning for Nana and Poppa as he was investigating the whole house and even chased O'Malley a few times. We walked around the outside of the house 4 times as well. He got to watch the garbage truck and the driver even waved to him. I think he had a fun time. He made us laugh a lot that morning!


1 comment:

Doreen said...

Oh, so flipping cute! I love my son XOXO Thank you so much for watching him that day. Can you believe I only have 1 class left??? Yay!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones