OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Monday, November 10, 2008

On our way to Texas

Monday NOVEMBER 10th 2008 Hi everyone! We are currently spending the night in Benson, Arizona. Leaving our precious 25th grandchild, his Mommy and family this morning was hard. To bring you up to the present, Wayne and I arrived at Donna and Mike Hanchett's home in Peoria, AZ on Friday 10/31/08 only 2 hours after her return from the hospital with baby Luke. I tell you, he is much cuter than any pictures show! Isn't that always the case? Waking up the next morning in the AZ sun made me cut and sew some darkening curtains for the two windows in the motor home's bedroom. And low and behold it worked as Sunday I was not awakened by the sun! Sunday the Pearson's came over and we enjoyed each other's company and a great bbq. All the children (6) played the whole time non-stop inside and out. Monday I went with Donna for Luke's first check-up, then on Tuesday 11/4 we went back to the same clinic where Luke was circumcised. History was made this day as at nine o'clock we saw that Barack Obama was our President Elect. On Wednesday Denise came over and spent much of the day with us. Sarah was attached to her hip loving every thing that Denise did with her. It was so cute. Friday night we saw Jake play football and Saturday morning we saw Zach play soccer. Donna got some alone time with the baby while we were all out of the house. Sunday 11/9/08 after eating French Toast, I spent much of the day playing Mexican Train Dominoes with Sarah, Zach and Jake. We also played"Go Fish" a few times. We are so glad that we changed our travel plans to be with our newest grandchild. Love to you all, Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you two like crazy! But, I'm glad you're having fun with the other grandkids :) Drive safely to TX! Love you both!

Donna said...

We miss you more!!! Knowing that we will see you again soon is great! Thanks for all the help! I couldn't have made it last week without you! Love you, Donna


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones