A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I changed it!
Hope you like it. Will write more soon. We are experiencing ever changing temperatures ranging from 30 degrees in the early morning to 76 degrees in the day. Still trying to get a picture posted. Love, Mom
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ask Donna or Dianna how to add pics. They've both done it on their blogs. Oh, I think Devina may have too- ask her to show you.
2 comments:
Ask Donna or Dianna how to add pics. They've both done it on their blogs. Oh, I think Devina may have too- ask her to show you.
Love and miss you!
I totally want to see pics. You have to have lots by now. Send em out through picasa if theres too many for you blog.
Love,
~Di
Post a Comment