Tuesday August 25th (three weeks after putting the "for sale" sign out), Carol Finley from California came through our home and fell in love with it. I saw it in her eyes that she would make an offer. And less than 3 hours after viewing it her realtor was back in our home with all the paperwork! She came by with her daughter-in-law the next morning to show "her new home".
We were relieved, but at the same time I did shed a tear. I have loved being here in this neighborhood and love all my neighbors. A door is closing on this chapter of our life, and a new door will have to be opened. A little scary at our age.... The inspection passed, with 3 minor fixits. So we are in full swing of packing!!! And what a chore it has turned out to be. We have to be out by the 1st of October.



1 comment:
YAY! Sad for you, but great for me!!!
Post a Comment