OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Friday, September 11, 2009

8-14 and 8-15 August Memories when Hanchett's were in town.

The Hanchett family had a short visit this summer. We had a lot of fun seeing them again, but it was not long enough. We don't mind sharing the family with Mike's Dad and family, though. The children were quite cute showing us things they could do. It was an enjoyable couple of days.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, such cute pictures. :) Remind me to get them from you. **I have to add that I was wearing your pants because I spilled diet coke on mine on the way over to your house.

Doreen said...

Oh, but those pants look so cool on you ;) Did you take them home???


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones