OUR ARIZONA HOME

OUR ARIZONA HOME
A little has changed since this was taken in February, but gives you a pretty good idea.

Friday, February 6, 2009

THANKS

I must give a huge thanks to Donna who showed me (and did most of the work) how to post these pictures at her house last night. After dinner we spent (leaving all the dirty dishes in the sink) until 11:30 p.m. doing the posting. Thanks again Donna, I am thrilled with the results! Love you, Mom

4 comments:

Donna said...

You're very welcome! It was fun. Now we need to do it more often, so you can post a few pic's at a time and not just slides. :)
Love ya,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Nice slideshows! I love the pics on the side, too. Ummmmm, shouldn't I be in at least one of them???? :)

Donna said...

So sorry Dori! We are going to add more pic's - with you in them. It was late when I started looking for old pic's and didn't find the folder with you in them. More to come!!! :) :)
Donna

hermansenhello said...

Tell Donna thanks from us too....we love seeing photos of everyone! You have photos of us when we were little that I don't ever remember seeing before. It's fun to see them now. Love Debbie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones