Wayne and I, along with the Pearson family, gathered at the Hanchett home on Super Bowl Sunday where we also celebrated "Wayne's 66th birthday"!An awful noise turned out to be the golf cart had fallen off the supports. Wayne was not underneath, thank goodness! But that day he did get a finger cut and a mark on the side of his head from bumping a table (above him) then a tool graised his head. Ouch! We met Donna, Sarah and Luke at our Town Center, ate lunch in the chuck wagon then I went home with her. Wayne came later after his computer club meeting. Donna posted pictures on my blog. Went to the monthly Vender's Day here in Happy Trails. Had our friends Glen and Cathy Theobald over for dinner and after we played a card game called Hand and Foot. Went to a Vintage Golf Cart Show. With other Oregonians we enjoyed the Oregon State Dinner, a yearly event for us snow birders. Wayne connected a converter box for the motor home bedroom t.v. Ate dinner at the Hanchett home and Donna put MORE pictures on my blog. Got my 1st hair cut in 4 months from Bev right here in the resort for only $10.00. What a deal, huh? Doing pretty well walking almost every evening. Watched Sarah in her swim class. She smiled the whole time. Celebrated 45 years of marriage with Jesse and Denise (who also have a Valentine's anniversary) at BJ's Restaurant - their treat! We had a wonderful time. Watched Zach at his soccer game. Went to a Wood Carver's Show at another R.V. Resort. Wayne presented the DVD "Journey of Faith" to our Sunday night Family Home Evening fellow L.D.S. snow birders. His allergies got the better of him, laying him low for a couple of days. O'Malley's comprehensive exam showed us his heart murmur is worse. :( Ate lunch a few times at the Chuck Wagon here in the resort, and a couple of dinners. Wayne and I sang with the "Happy Trails Ensemble" in Sacrament Meeting. A new bishopric was sustained that same Sunday. I weeded our lot while Wayne sanded, sprayed on a primer on the golf cart, waited a day and then sprayed the 1st coat of paint on. We were happy to be able to celebrate early, Sarah's 4th birthday, along with the Pearson family the last day of February. Before dinner Mike, Jesse and Jake, Zach, Britton, Tristan, and Camden went up the mountain for a hike. Denise, Donna, Sarah and Grandma went for a shorter hike, while Grandpa tended Luke who slept in the swing while we were gone! Sarah's cute ice cream birthday cake, was delicious. Today

is March 1st. WHERE
HAS THE TIME GONE?
Woodcutters show at another rv resort
Wayne and his golf cart restoration:
Zach's soccer game
Our 45th ANNIVERSARY celebration at B.J.'s restaurant and brewery: Feb. 14th
Sarah in swimming class- (most taken through glass window) Feb. 12th
2 comments:
I love all the pics. Looks like you had a great time on your anniversary. Glad you and the Pearson's got to celebrate together.
When are you coming HOME??? We miss you...
I commented on one of the slideshows, but I don't know where it went or if I even did it right! I'm so glad you are having a good time and it sounds like you are keeping so busy! When are you going to start the trek back to Oregon?
Post a Comment